Version 1.2.3 Ready for Download & Steam Keys
Version 1.2.3 has just gone live and if your game is now showing release build 1.2.3 at the upper right corner of the main menu, that means you're up to date!
ESCAPE Room: Reality is now on Steam!
All purchases made on Itch.io will now also include a steam key!
Steam's version of the game will naturally come with achievements to unlock, but otherwise it's the same game!
Additional hints have been added for Dark Maze and Final Stretch.
This update also brings a number of bug fixes from the previous version available on itch.io. These includes:
1. BGM stop trigger in Chapter 2
2. Alastor's clone in Chapter 5: Twin Rooms (after triggering stone wall & during second conversation across the wall)
3. Incorrectly displaying only 6 Hidden Puzzles in the final screen after completing the game through route Chapter 4M -> Chapter 5M. This should actually be 7
4. Incorrectly displaying only 7 Hidden Puzzles in the final screen after completing the game through route Chapter 4M -> Chapter 5V. This should actually be 8
5. TypeError when selecting "Filters" from Option.
6. Alastor sometimes getting stuck in Chapter 4: 3 Doors
7. Flower pots trigger not resetting after returning to initial position in Chapter 4: 3 Doors
8. Achievement "Hidden Puzzle: Hearts" does not trigger under certain circumstances
9. In Chapter 3: Water Room, holding down the spacebar to speed through the dialogue may cause the game to get stuck
As usual, please report any bugs, errors or provide suggestions and feedback.
Alternatively, you can also contact me directly from here:
Get ESCAPE: Room Reality
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.